World Class Teams GREENLINE CONVERSATIONS
One Day Program
Australia’s #1 High-Performance Team Consultant
As CEO of World Class Teams, Diana Tapp is Australia’s #1 High-Performance Team Consultant.
15 years of working with some of the most innovative and prestigious companies such as Apple, Optus, Cathay Pacific Airways, Unilever, DHL, Caltex, and Snack Brands has given Diana a unique view on what it takes to be successful in today’s tough business environment.
In her game-changing book “Unleash Your Team’s Potential”, Diana shows how CEO’s can skyrocket their business using the power of World Class teams.
Her work has garnered her international attention and accolades, and as a result World Class Teams has the exclusive license to deliver Greenline Conversations programs in Australia.
This is your opportunity to be one of the first people in Australia to take part in the internationally successful GreenLine Conversations© program.
GreenLine Conversations© is a scientifically based methodology to host conversations more skillfully – even where there is tension. It enables conversations to be more productive, create greater commitment and get better results.
GreenLine Conversations© enables managers to understand the various dynamic components of conversation which in turn allows them to make more skilful choices. Where Conversations are not handled skilfully, residue is created and residue has a cost.
On completion of this course you will be able to apply the GreenLine Conversations© principles in your organisation.
You will learn:
- How to identify a “here” and “there” for every conversation
- The skills to quickly recognize when a conversation is going off course
- 7 easy tools that help you correct that course as soon as possible and get the conversation back on track.
- How to have tough conversations and build trust with your team
- Be able to identify opportunities to have important conversations at work
- Be equipped with a simple, well-researched methodology to interact with others in a way that minimizes residue while maximising efficiencies
488 Kent Street, Sydney
Wednesday 27th April
Call 1300 085 248