2016 CPA CONGRESS: Connecting the Biggest Minds
Chief Executive Officer, World Class Teams
Come and see Diana Tapp present at these upcoming events:
2016 CPA CONGRESS: Connecting the Biggest Minds – SYDNEY
Now in its 58th year, CPA Congress is the premier event for the accounting and finance profession and connects thousands of individuals and organisations to the world’s most recognised thought leaders, policy makers, innovators and disruptors. Join more than 8500 attendees across 13 cities globally to discuss the future of our profession and harness successful business strategies.
Diana will be at the Hilton Hotel on Thursday 13th October presenting the following Masterclass from 9.00am to 12.30pm
Professional presentations: The next level of influence
Presenting professionally, with conviction and impact, is a core skill in business today. It’s critical for you to present with confidence, clarity, authenticity and impact. It’s also important you can tailor your presentation content and style to all types of audiences.
This session is highly interactive with an emphasis on discussion and realistic activities to drive practical outcomes, competence and confidence in your professional presentation skills.
The masterclass will include:
- the importance of first impressions (and when those first impressions actually occur!)
- preparation and structure of superior presentations
- adapting presentation content and style for different audiences, particularly for experts and for lay people
- using PowerPoint effectively, what are the tricks that make a difference?
- connecting authentically and positively with a variety of audiences
- the power of body language, of tone, of the pause
- using questions as a significant opportunity to build your credibility and to build strong client relationships
- responding to questions with confidence and credibility, even under pressure
2016 CPA CONGRESS: Connecting the Biggest Minds – MELBOURNE
Come and see Diana present a session entitled “Unleash Your Team’s Potential” at this prestigious event on Tuesday 18th October at the Palladium at Crown.
Unleash your team’s potential.
Unleash your team’s full potential and gain the success your business deserves.
Learn how to get the team you want, from the people you already have.
The impact of a high-performing team is well recognised in sport. The team that wins the tournament is not necessarily the team with the most talented players. Rather, it is the team that genuinely plays as a team.
The same is true for business – genuine, high-performing teams boost business. Mediocre teams can severely damage profit and growth opportunities.
Learn the secrets to creating your own high-performing world-class team.
Date: Thursday, October 13, 2016 (Day 4)
Time: 9:00 AM – 12:30 PM
Professional Presentations: The Next Level of Influence
Date: Tuesday, October 18, 2016 (Day 2)
Time: 10:50 AM – 11:40 AM
Unleash Your Team’s Potential